White Custom Hand Knit Wedding Dress
$22 Shipping Worldwide
custom made any color, any sizehttp://www.etsy.com/listing/72992621
Vintage Wedding Dress - Cleo
$10 US SHIPPING
US size: 6
Vintage 1970s Cream Crochet Lace Bridal Wedding Column Dress
$11 US Shipping
Size: Medium/Large (10-12)
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
Custom made any color, any size, any length
Hand Knitted Double Breasted Dress Natural White
$114.80$21.26 Shipping Worldwide
edge to edge of sleeves - 33.5 inches, 85 cm
waist - 35.5 inches, 90 cm
length - 34.5 inches, 88 cm
bust - 37.5 inches, 95 cm
hips - 37.5 inches, 95 cm
Nona's orange one-of-a-kind hand knit dress
FREE US SHIPPING, $10 WorldwideSize 14/16
$35 US Shipping
bust: 92cm or 36" (unstretched)
waist: 76cm or 30" (unstretched)
hips: 98cm or 38.5" (unstretched)
length: 140cm or 55"
Sleeves, shoulder to cuff: 25"
Good things to remember when planning your winter wedding:
- Warm Under Garments - You are gonna want a nicely insulated slip (or 3!) under that beautiful open knit dress, some tights/leggings/and/or thermal underwear, warm socks, and possibly gloves or mittens.
- Boots - Find something awesome and possibly furry or fuzzy at your local thrift store!
- Coats - I'm assuming if you want to have a winter wedding you're probably looking for a snowy setting , so remember what your momma told you and bring a coat. I would suggest a dramatic vintage fur, but if you aren't into that sort of thing a fitted wool trench will work just as well. (This is where I'm realizing that I'm going to need to do a blog focused on wedding coats! I'm finding some really great ones in my wintery research, so that will be coming soon within the next week or so.)
- Hand, feet, and body warmers!! - If you are getting married in the ice capped mountains of Switzerland or just braving another blisteringly cold mid-west winter these little babies will save you from the misunderstanding of what type of cold feet you have, and they can be found at your local outdoor equipment store or online at www.warmers.com
- Hot Drinks - Offer hot coffee, tea, chocolate, anything to keep your guests warm while you say your "I do"s.
|I had to throw this one in. Funny Swiss Love!|